What makes a good nurse injector? A good nurse injector is someone with a solid understanding of facial anatomy; a good sense of aesthetics; someone who puts safety first; and of course, the more experience the better.
The most important consideration for any Botox or Filler treatment is not the cost but the expertise of the nurse doing the injection. At SWL, we pride ourselves on the extensive experience and skill set possessed by all of our Nurse Injectors. Collectively, they have invaluable years of experience dedicated to non-surgical aesthetics. Each of our Injectors spent years working collaboratively with industry leaders and educators to remain current in cutting edge techniques.
Here are some things you should expect from your Nurse Injector:
- Your nurse injector will review your health history: including any surgical procedures that have been performed, any allergies, medications, herbs, supplements, or over the counter medications you may be taking.
- Your nurse injector will evaluate your face, your facial movement, and strength of your facial muscles.
- Your nurse injector will explain to you how the Botox or Filler will work, what you can expect, and when you can expect to see results.
- Your nurse injector will take photos for your confidential chart so that you can see the before and after images.
- Your nurse injector will thoroughly cleanse your face with alcohol prior to any treatment.
- Your nurse injector will review your post procedure instructions with you and schedule a follow up appointment if needed.
At Southwest our nurses strive to exceed your expectations as they focus on sophisticated procedures that help accentuate your natural beauty, conceal any imperfections, and restore youthfulness.